I Slipped and Fell in a Hotel Out of State. Can I Still Sue?

Yes, you can still file a claim against the hotel or company ownership in order to be compensated to cover your medical bills, past and future pain and suffering, loss, wages, physical impairment, disfiguration, and loss of enjoyment. If you have more questions, we suggest consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *