I was Hit by a Driver from Out of State. Help!

You can bring a claim against the out-of-state driver and their insurance company. The driver’s out-of-state insurance company will cover them while they drive in Florida. You are entitled to a copy of their policy to see the coverages available. If you’ve been involved in an accident, we recommend hiring an experienced attorney in your area.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *