My Health Insurance Paid for My Car Crash Injuries. What Happens Next?

Your health insurance has a right to subrogate and get reimbursement. If you have more questions, we suggest consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *