Why You Must Call the Police Even for a Minor Accident

Florida law requires a police report when property damage is more than $500 or when there are injuries. Also, you need a police report to have evidence that you were involved in a car accident. So when in doubt, always call the police after an accident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *