Help! I was on Vacation in Florida and had an Accident.

You can still file a claim for personal injuries against the at-fault driver’s insurance. Hire an attorney to help you file your claim. If you have more questions, we suggest consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *