I’m Undocumented, Injured at My Job, Can I Sue?

Yes, you may still sue to receive benefits and get compensated for your injuries. If you have more questions, we suggest consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *