I’m Not A Legal Resident of the U.S. Do I Still Have Rights?

Yes, Non US Citizens or non US residents can file a claim for personal injuries. Tourist, visitors and undocumented immigrants are allowed to file personal injury claims and lawsuit just like a US Citizen. An individual’s resident status is generally irrelevant to file a claim. The same thing applies in the filing of a personal injury lawsuit in Florida. The civil justice system in the United States is open to anyone seeking redress for their injuries and damages.

If you’ve been injured in an accident, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer immediately. For a free case evaluation, call the Miami Legal Firm at 305-265-2265

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *